Monday, September 15, 2008

New Fringe Studio vases and trays.



They're here!
The newest designs by renowned Fringe Studio are in the shop. I can't get over how gorgeous they are. The owl is certainly a hoot (forgive the pun :).

In case you are wondering how they get these amazing images on the glass, they are actually fired onto the glass at high temperature using a proprietary technique. In other words, I have no idea!

The vases are nicely weighted to allow for a taller floral arrangement. Something we have taken advantage of in our displays at the shop.

These remind me of our local studio: Papaya! and their papayaliscious designs. Wouldn't it be cool if Anahata started doing some of her designs on glass like Fringe? I'll have to write that thought down in my small journal (retail $12.95). ;)

No comments: